Consider your operating system as a river and your selected programming language as a Boat. There are hell lot of boats available out there. you can select any of them - to travel through the river. You can select Pyhton, Java, VBS, etc to travel across the river.
But, What I am trying to do through this course? - "You can consider this as a Swimming Lesson!" The knowledge you will get through this will make you aware about the River (OS) and You can handle this in better way in your projects - like a Pro user.
Learn Batch from Scratch
This course is for beginners – who don’t even know about computer programming / first-time users or interested in knowing more about computers. Even if you are an advanced user – You will definitely know something new from this one.
A Quiz is also attached after each video, if possible to test out your learnings and challenge your knowledge.
After completing this course – you will be more familiar with your windows environment (in-depth understanding). CMD comes by-default within your windows installation – this tool is used for many troubleshooting and creative purposes.
Learning about CMD will help you understand the Operating system itself – and you will become a power user for Windows. The knowledge will also be relevant to the Linux bash terminal, and many other advanced languages as well.
What Will I Learn?
- Basics of windows - how it works?
- Basic troubleshooting your computer problems
- knowledge of hidden, but available tools in your OS
- How does a programmer think?
- Solving complex problems with simple methods - INNOVATION
- Doing Bulk things with a single click
- Important CMD commands - default commands of windows
- To program to Editing & Modifying Files
- Manipulating other Commands to get the required result
- Using files for special operations and command manipulation
- Tweaking multiple command results to fetch the required data
- Understanding basic environment manipulation of Batch / CMD
- LOOPs - GOTO, FOR, While (creation)
- Detailed Discussion on FOR LOOP / FOR COMMAND
- Special Operators & Parameters in batch
- Creating Your Own Functions to use later in CMD
- Magical Shift Command
- File Handling with simple operators
- String manipulation in batch
- Understanding Windows Registry
- Read and manipulating online data/websites
- Create desktop apps as per your requirements
- Creating dynamic code - to make it auto-update with the website data updates
- Power of CMD/Terminal to control real-world situations
- Controlling Electronic chips (pre-programmed chips/Microcontrollers)
- Handling Arduino UNO & Its copy clones (open-source cheap clones)
- Being less curious about electricity
- There are more crazy guys out there, than you
- Don't underestimate the power of Notepad/CMD
- Batch is the most flexible language of all
POWER OF CMD – COURSE OVERVIEW00:24:02
Assessment – 1
BASIC CMD COMMANDS00:19:59
Assessment – 2
THE FOR LOOP – I00:13:17
Assessment – 3
THE FOR LOOP – II00:13:30
Assessment – 4
Closing Beginners Section00:00:54
THE FOR LOOP – III00:12:58
OTHER LOOPS IN CMD00:10:31
Assessment – 6
SPECIAL OPERATORS & FUNCTIONS IN BATCH00:22:47
Assessment – 7
IMPORTANT & ADVANCED CMD COMMANDS00:13:25
Assessment – 8
CREATING BATCH FUNCTIONS & PLUGINS00:12:07
Assessment – 9
UNDERSTANDING WINDOWS REGISTRY00:16:33
Assessment – 10
READING WEBSITES VIA CMD (CREATING DESKTOP APP)00:22:31
Assessment – 11
CONTROLLING HARDWARE FROM CMD – ARDUINO UNO00:4:45
Assessment – 12
AUTOMATE HOME WITH CMD00:10:59
Assessment – 13
Batch From Scratch – Course End1:29
About the instructors
Indeed a great tutorial !
Just complete the course! Quite informative things... I am Cool.