Submit your work in the field of Batch programming here, But you must follow following simple terms in order to get into the #TheBATeam and submit your entry…
Arise! Awake! and don’t stop until the goal is reached.Swami Vivekananda
- If you’re using the code of some other author in your submitted entry as sub-code, Do Give Proper Credits. (As this will not decrease your reputation.)
- Do give as max. comments as you can in your Code. So, it’ll be easier to understand the code and Maybe some good programmer may upgrade it.
- Try to use as minimum Goto statements as possible. Because, they create an irregularity in the code’s direction of flow and run… and they make it difficult to understand & finding errors if the code is too lengthy.
- Don’t Copy-Paste your whole code here in the Form, it will create a mess…
- Just compress your batch-file + Documentation + Source Code into Zip and upload it to any ‘free storage providing Website‘ like… MediaFire, Google-Drive, Photo-Bucket, Drop-Box etc. and Paste the Link to download!
- Do create a help message/Readme.txt File for telling usage of your batch file, so that we can understand it without reading the whole code. (‘/?’ Help menu)
- Also, Create a Little Explanation of the Plugin/Program/Project You are sharing with the world, in Your own words. Because, No-one can know your creation better than you. 🙂
- Create a simple file and compress it in the same ZIP file, telling the algorithm and features of your batch file and innovative ways to use your batch file… (Optional)